We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support staff. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our institution. You will be required to solve complex technical issues and will also collaborate with employees across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Install and configure software, network equipment and computer systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
• Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
• Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
• Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
• Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
• Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
• Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
• Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Education and Training:
• VERY strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
• Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science or 5+ years of experience in IT, 3+ years of experience in a technical support role
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software hardware and applications
• Industry related certifications are preferred but not required
• Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems
• Ability to alternate between multiple projects while addressing immediate IT issues as requested by users
Full Time $40,000 - $60,000
Travel not required
If you qualify and feel you are the right fit for the FNB Team, please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com. If later selected for an interview, completion of an application will be required.
EOE/AA Member FDIC
About FNB Bank
FNB is primarily an agriculture-based bank located in Northwest Kansas and Eastern Colorado. There are five locations: Goodland, Oberlin, and St. Francis Kansas and Bennett and Kirk, Colorado.