We are seeking an ambitious and highly engaged individual to join our team at Klaas Financial in our Madison, WI location. The current position as an “Associate Financial Advisor” is part of our Klaas Advisor Development Program (KAD) which allows a current Investment Advisor Representative the unique development opportunity to mature with a company and team aimed at serving our growing list of clientele desiring personal/attentive retirement planning. Together with your own professional experience and with the tools and team behind you at Klaas Financial, you will help guide clients of the firm together with other Klaas Financial Advisors towards positive results.
· Assist Senior Advisors with client meetings and with the facilitating of critical follow-up of tasks.
· Assist with the creation and updating of financial plans as needed.
· Effectively communicate with the Advisor, client service associate and portfolio management teams to ensure timely and accurate implementation of client service requests.
· Proactively investigate and seek to resolve client questions or minimize complications and delays.
· Completion of CFP® certification if not already in place.
· Continuously develop and maintain financial planning industry knowledge.
· Participate in client financial educational seminars both on-site and off-site.
· Work on projects as needed to assist with better client processes.
· Participate in internal training.
Candidate Characteristics & Qualifications
· Series 65 License.
· CFP® Certification, or in progress.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· 3+ years of working in a financial services office.
· Unwavering integrity.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, responsible, with excellent attention to detail.
· Flexible, fast learner, positive attitude.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Strong communication skills, both written, and verbal.
· Excellent listening skills, empathetic.
· Able to prioritize work and meet time sensitive deadlines.
· Effective problem-solving skills to resolve client questions in a professional, service-oriented manner.
· Attention to detail in creating reports, correspondence, and database records.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM software.
· Professional appearance.
· Ability to pass a background check, fingerprinting and securities registration, licensing and education verification, if applicable.
About Klaas Financial
Klaas Financial has been in business since 1976 with offices in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. We help individuals, families and employers plan and invest for retirement.