* Process all loan modifications, renewals, and extensions.
* Review loan documents for inconsistencies.
* Disbursement of loan funds via wire transfer or internal deposit.
* Keep current on new products and loan policy changes.
* Knowledge of ongoing regulation changes and loan programs.
* Requires High School diploma; continued education preferred.
* Experience with general loan accounting transaction, commercial loan operations experience preferred.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Qualifications Knowledge of:
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Corporate policies and procedures: CIP, Red Flag, FCRA, Reg Z, RESPA, USA PATRIOT ACT, etc.
* Legal documents.
* Multi-task and work independently
* Perform duties under frequent time pressures
* Solve problems independently while applying logic and discretion
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Internal Number: COMME01553
As of June 30, 2019, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $9.61 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary with total assets of $7.66 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois and has 44 banking centers serving Illinois, 13 banking centers in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, five banking centers serving southwest Florida and a banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Through the Busey Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $7.47 billion. Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 28 million transactions per year using online bill payment, lockbox processing and walk-in payments at its 4,000 agent locations in 43 states. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Busey Bank was named among Forbes' 2019 Best-In-State Banks—one of five in Illinois and 173 from across the country, equivalent to 2.8% of all banks. ...Best-In-State Banks are awarded for exceptional customer experiences as determined by a survey sample of 25,000+ banking customers who rated banks on trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice.
TheBANK of Edwardsville, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of the Company with total assets of $1.95 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and has 19 banking centers. Through TheBANK of Edwardsville Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $1.50 billion.
For more information about us, visit busey.com and 4thebank.com.