* Formulate the appropriate actions necessary to help client and enhance their relationship with Busey.
* Assist Advisor with the development of new sales opportunities.
* Serve as primary point for client contact in the absence of Advisors or other team members.
* Complete mandatory account reviews (TAC).
* Possess the ability to make recommendations consistent with the client's Investment Policy Statement.
* Establish recurring receipts and distributions, ensuring items are in line with account agreement and documentation.
* May assist with Investment Services duties as a Registered Licensed Associate.
* Provide backup to Wealth Assistant duties.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance, or 2 or more years related experience in the financial services industry with high net-worth clients preferred.
* Continued education preferred to achieve CFP, CFA, CTFA, or CPA designation; FINRA license may be required.
* Attend appropriate training and informational programs to enhance understanding of the industry as part of the ongoing job responsibilities.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of: * Strong oral and written communication skills with moderate to high level of customer contact via client meetings, phone, and correspondence
* Strong organizational skills
Ability to: * Multi-task and work independently
* Perform duties under frequent time pressures
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Internal Number: WEALT01694
As of June 30, 2019, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $9.61 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary with total assets of $7.66 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois and has 44 banking centers serving Illinois, 13 banking centers in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, five banking centers serving southwest Florida and a banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Through the Busey Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $7.47 billion. Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 28 million transactions per year using online bill payment, lockbox processing and walk-in payments at its 4,000 agent locations in 43 states. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Busey Bank was named among Forbes' 2019 Best-In-State Banks—one of five in Illinois and 173 from across the country, equivalent to 2.8% of all banks. ...Best-In-State Banks are awarded for exceptional customer experiences as determined by a survey sample of 25,000+ banking customers who rated banks on trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice.
TheBANK of Edwardsville, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of the Company with total assets of $1.95 billion as of June 30, 2019, is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and has 19 banking centers. Through TheBANK of Edwardsville Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of June 30, 2019, assets under care were approximately $1.50 billion.
For more information about us, visit busey.com and 4thebank.com.