At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Engages and manages the customer flow of the entire branch, servicing as a concierge by greeting customers and providing personalized, superior customer experience and efficiencies. Responsible for assessing customer's needs and providing guidance and education to customers using state of the art technology. Actively develops new business and expands existing customer relationships. Proactively converts service opportunities into sales events.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of direct interaction/customer service banking experience
- Basic knowledge/experience in retail branch banking functions such as teller and banker functions and working knowledge of banking specialists/partners (mortgage, investments, private banking, business banking)
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of banking systems
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to maintain a positive professional demeanor and serve as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Ability to read and adjust style to meet customers' needs and expectations
- Possess flexibility and ability to multi-task in managing the work flow and efficiencies in the branch to include all aspects of the customer experience
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to quickly learn and teach the use of state-of-the-art technologies and programs
- Ability to embrace new technology and demonstrate passion in sharing
Internal Number: 180003986
About US Bank
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction