Responsible for large volume of daily and monthly reconciliations, both general ledger and bank, which includes follow up and resolution of outstanding items on reconciliations.
The position of Financial Services Specialist will also be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
* Preparing the monthly A/R Client Invoice Billings
* Handling Customer Billing Inquiries
* Preparing Monthly Internal Billing Reports
* Perform various data entry tasks including daily and monthly general ledger entries
* Expected to cross-train and provide backup for various other accounting duties
* Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned
* Requires an Associate's Degree in Accounting, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel.
Qualifications Knowledge of:
* Good working knowledge of accounting principles and good analytical skills
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Complete all duties, including data entry, with a high degree of accuracy
* Work independently and perform duties under frequent time pressures and deadlines
* Be proficient on 10 key calculator
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Internal Number: FINAN01351
As of March 31, 2019, First Busey Corporation (Nasdaq: BUSE) was a $9.54 billion financial holding company headquartered in Champaign, Illinois.
Busey Bank, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary with total assets of $7.73 billion as of March 31, 2019, is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois and has forty-four banking centers serving Illinois, thirteen banking centers in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, five banking centers serving southwest Florida and a banking center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Through the Busey Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of March 31, 2019, assets under care were approximately $7.30 billion. Busey Bank owns a retail payment processing subsidiary, FirsTech, Inc., which processes approximately 28 million transactions per year using online bill payment, lockbox processing and walk-in payments at its 4,000 agent locations in 43 states. More information about FirsTech, Inc. can be found at firstechpayments.com.
Busey Bank was named among Forbes' 2018 Best-In-State Banks-one of five in Illinois and 124 from across the country, equivalent t...o 2.2% of all banks. Best-In-State Banks are awarded for exceptional customer experiences as determined by a survey sample of 25,000+ banking customers who rated banks on trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice.
TheBANK of Edwardsville, a wholly-owned bank subsidiary of the Company with total assets of $1.81 billion as of March 31, 2019, is headquartered in Edwardsville, Illinois and has nineteen banking centers and one loan production office in the greater St. Louis, MO-IL MSA. Through TheBANK of Edwardsville Wealth Management division, the Company provides asset management, investment and fiduciary services to individuals, businesses and foundations. As of March 31, 2019, assets under care were approximately $1.59 billion.
For more information about us, visit busey.com and 4thebank.com.