A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who is passionate about financial planning, providing personalized advice to assist our team and most importantly, our clients become better informed and financially secure.
Working for a well established RIA firm providing holistic financial planning to clients. We desire a Financial Advisor to support and work with our clients.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
CFP® designation with 2+ years of experience providing financial plans and advice, either directly to clients, or to an experienced planner who makes presentations to their clients. Experience providing holistic financial planning at a registered investment advisor (RIA) firm is a big plus.
· Business development role to nurture and convert prospective clients to clients.
· Assist clients throughout the planning process.
· Prepare case analysis.
· Prepare meeting and presentation materials.
· Assist clients with plan implementation.
· Meet with clients for reviews.
· Exceed client expectations.
· Interact directly with clients, vendors and various internal administration.
· Will work with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Learn and utilize various computer programs as needed.
· Assist the principals in the preparation for client meetings, including creating account reports and required documentation. Provide support to ensure financial materials are recorded and accurate.
· Effectively manage communications between clients, principals.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
· Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable federal regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Licenses: Series 7, 66 and FL life/health insurance
· Florida resident and long term career seeker
· Former Advisor Group experience (SagePoint, FSC, Royal Alliance) preferred, not required
· Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently and differentiate between matters that should be handled alone versus those that require advisor assistance.
· CFP® candidate or CFP professional
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Ability to quickly learn and utilize various computer programs including, but not limited to: Sales Force & Bill Good CRM, Morningstar Advisor Workstation.
· Very strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player and detailed orientated.
· The ideal candidate will provide exemplary client service with highest level of ethics and reliability.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits include • Potential Bonuses • Health plan subsidy • Paid sick days • Paid holidays • Paid vacation • 401K matching and Profit sharing: Note: Salary and bonuses commensurate with background experience
About Payant Wealth Management Group
Payant Wealth Management Group is a well-established, successful, fee-based financial planning firm located in the heart of Sun City Center, FL (and an office in Sarasota, FL). Our holistic planning process is one of the most robust planning processes in the industry and centered on true planning and a team approach. As a firm, we focus on wealth management, asset management, estate preservation planning, insurance planning, tax planning and retirement plan consulting. We are NOT a cold call practice! Our team is cohesive, fast paced and professional. Together, we provide our clients with an extraordinarily high level of service. Visit us at: