Personal Banking Spclst NMLS -2323 N Mayfair Road Wauwatosa, WI (Mayfair Branch)
July 25, 2018
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages, retains and deepens a dedicated portfolio of Premier Consumer Retail Branch customers. Actively develops new business and expands existing customer relationships. Responsible for assessing and handling customers' banking needs, obtaining and processing customer/account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Proactively generates qualified referrals to Private Banking, Financial Advisors, Business Specialists, and others. Handles complex customer service issues in absence of or as directed by branch manager. Converts service opportunities into sales events.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of job-related sales experience, preferably in a banking environment
- Proven sales experience and specialized product expertise in consumer lending, small business and overall financial planning
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development
- Excellent customer service/relations and community relations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Certification in Know Your Customer (KYC) and proven success in recommending valued financial solutions to customers
Internal Number: 180002995
About US Bank
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction