Are you an avid fisherperson? Climbing mountains on weekends and camping any chance you get? This position might be the one for you!
A medium-sized CPA firm is seeking an Audit Manager for its Anchorage, Alaska office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to jump right in and be a great auditor, manager, and mentor.
- Direct field work on audit engagements.
- Supervise, schedule and evaluate staff, in-charge and senior accountants. Supervise training of staff members.
- Review all work before submission to principals/ shareholders.
- Serve as liaison between principals/ shareholders, clients, and staff.
- Evaluate internal control and audit programs prepared by staff.
- Supervise engagement planning.
- Monitor progress of engagements in relation to budgets and due dates.
- Business development.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; tactful, mature and flexible, gets along with diverse personalities.
- Ability to operate a computer and general office equipment.
This position will require roughly 30% travel time throughout the state of Alaska.
This position offers a competitive benefits package including generous paid time off, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, and more.
Please, serious inquiries only. This position is located in Anchorage, Alaska and a successful candidate will already live in the Anchorage area or be serious about relocating to the Anchorage area. Relocation assistance is available.
Salary is DOE.
If you want to join a great group of people who work hard and play harder in the great outdoors of this amazing state, submit your resume to us today!