Required Skills and Abilities
Essential Skills and Experience:
* 2-5 years of experience that exhibits a progression in professional development within accounting
* Strong analytical and inquisitive mindset with an eagerness to incorporate peripheral knowledge
* Aptitude to recognize, communicate, and address business needs during meetings and presentations
* Fundamental understanding of corporate level finance / accounting functions; financial statement ratio analyses, communication and maintenance of corporate policies
* Ability to support initiatives to analyze current policies to assist with the establishment of future best practices
* Ability to identify, interpret, and analyze current and emerging accounting risks and issues
* Ability to aid in removing complexities within processes to improve the usability of data
* Ability to reconcile management accounting to US GAAP and IFRS
* Ability to assist in monthly marginal income analysis; improve communications of monthly results, establish methodologies to address emerging business models or risks, and revise existing methodologies
* Ability to identify and remediate inconsistent data by understanding the drivers to determine the root causes
* Capacity to identify correlations between independent data sets within the operating environment
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. pivot tables, PowerPivot, PowerView)
* Ability to partake in professional development opportunities through company and self-directed activities
* Must be able to follow other guidance provided by company policy
Project Management Requirements:
* Ability to correlate project tasks with the general business goals and objectives of the company
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to resolve issues efficiently to avoid project delays
* Ability to creatively multi-task with cross functional teams on projects with limited resources
Teamwork/Leadership Skill Requirements
* Willingness to listen and work with team members across the company to achieve corporate goals
* Ability to develop issue resolution roadmaps to streamline the decision making process
* Ability to collaborate and coordinate project team communications to achieve optimal corporate decisions
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
* Oracle Enterprise Business Solution
* Experience within public accounting (tier two or higher) with current CPA license
* Internal audit experience in a larger manufacturing environment
* Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited university
Work Environment Requirements:
* Must be able to operate a personal computer, telephone and other office equipment.
* Must perform job duties onsite, except those duties that are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (for example, offsite customer visits).
* Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment where constructive criticism is encouraged.
* Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once, and complete assignments within deadline and budget (if applicable) with satisfactory quality.
* Must be able to operate as an effective team member.
* Must be committed to a high standard of safety, and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all company safety policies.
Attendance/Work Hour Requirements:
* Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
* Must be willing and available to work a standard work day and regular work week, plus other hours per day or week as are necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
* Must be willing and available to work such weekends and holidays as necessary and desirable to meet business needs.
* NOTE: These requirements are consistent with company policy.
* Less than 15% of work hours
* Must be willing and available to travel to such locations and with such frequency as is necessary and desirable to meet business needs
Candidates applying for positions with Aisin must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
To the selected candidate, Aisin offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and outstanding growth opportunities.
Aisin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.