An Opportunity to Be the Best Holistic Financial Planner On The West Coast!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and purposeful CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® PROFESSIONAL who shares our enthusiasm to serve clients and who welcomes the opportunity to be the best financial planner on the West Coast.
If you want to best the holistic financial planner you can be, we have an opportunity for you. Some people say they are financial planners; others act like financial planners; here is the chance for you to be the best financial planner you can be. You'll be supported by resources and team members who share a common goal of being the finest resources for our clients that we can.
We are fiduciaries for our clients and take this responsibility very seriously. As a result, we are a fee-only independent RIA and we're looking for a senior financial planner. At the same time, we are selective about the clients with who we choose to work. The ability to say "no", even if one rarely uses it, is very empowering.
- Provide personal financial planning services to clients including;
- Goal setting,
- Money personality assessment,
- Determining risk tolerance,
- Creating healthy cash flow and debt management,
- Assessing personal risk factors and determining best methods to address risks,
- Investment planning and implementation using proprietary investment models,
- Ensuring estate planning basics are met
- Meeting other personal financial planning needs as required.
- Attract, convert, serve, nurture and retain client relationships;
- Invite referrals to serve new clients;
- Qualify prospective clients and enroll them in financial planning services;
- Work with other team members to meet compliance requirements for new clients;
- Provide marketing support when needed.
The best candidate has proven skills in converting prospects to clients and enjoys serving, nurturing, and retaining clients and inviting new referrals to prospective clients who can benefit from the suite of services our firm provides.
The selected person will report to the firm principal and deliver services and meet administrative, reporting, and regulatory requirements.