The Commercial Lender is responsible for developing new business, structuring, underwriting, and closing of commercial loans, as well as monitoring, maintaining, and servicing an existing portfolio. This position has a wide range of duties including but not limited to developing relationships with referral sources to identify prospects for new business opportunities, compile and analyze the necessary information to develop timely, accurate and complete credit recommendations. This individual will adhere strictly to compliance and operation risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies and practices. Candidates for this position must have proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, senior management, directors, and customers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a commercial loan officer at a financial institution
• Strong verbal/written communication, presentation skills and analytical skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment and proficiency MS Word, Excel, and Outlook applications
• Knowledge of commercial banking products, services and lending procedures
• JBT Employment Application, found on our website at www.bankjbt.com
***A JBT Application is REQUIRED for consideration*** *Please visit www.bankjbt.com for a JBT Application. OR *Email Irim Raza, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a JBT application.