Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2016, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the fifth consecutive year.
Old National is seeking a Tax Manager(TM) that will be in charge of the day to day operation of the tax department. TM will oversee all aspects of the quarterly tax provision preparation and the tax return preparation. Senior Vice President will serve as an advisor and mentor. SVP will perform a review similar to a partner review in a public accounting firm.
- Supervise Tax Staff Accountant
- Review of quarterly tax estimate calculations
- Review/prep of quarterly tax provision
- Review/prep of all corporate federal and state tax returns
- Manage the tax due date calendar to insure all items are filed on a timely basis
- Tax research for various questions that arise from around the company
- Review personal property tax returns
- Supervise processing and payment of real estate tax. Work with RE tax consultant to appeal assessments as necessary.
- Assist in tax accounting for acquisitions
- Review /prep of various tax expense projections throughout the year to assist the Budget and Planning department is forecasting
- Manage any tax audits that arise.
- Manage correspondence with the IRS and other tax authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, CPA preferred
- Five years of corporate tax experience with a public accounting firm or in a corporate Tax Department.
- Working knowledge of accounting for income tax and deferred taxes.
- Bank experience helpful, but not necessary.
Diversity…Our differences enhance business performance.
Old National is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.